Calendar of events
Training sessions, races and other events
Attendance to training sessions is only open to current 2018-2019 members.
To renew membership please click here.
- This event has passed.
Ride Training: Strength
May 3 @ 5:45 am - 7:00 am
An event every week that begins at 5:45am on Thursday, repeating until March 21, 2019
A, B, & C Groups to follow same set;
- Warm up,
- 10mins easy spin warm up.
- Tempo efforts circa 45 mins, details will be updated prior to session
- 5mins easy spin recovery.
- Easy spin recovery until 7am,
- Gain extra KM’s riding to session.
Approximate speeds of groups;
- A – 35kph average with efforts up to 40kph,
- B – 32kph – 35kph average,
- C – 25kph – 32kph average,
Reminder that all members should be familiar with our ride protocols. For safety reasons, please ensure you are at the start of all club rides on time (for the ride briefing), that you have bright back lights (check batteries not flat), front lights if it’s dark and carry spares. Please also read the Balance Bike Bible