It is finally here, as of today the new club website has been launched!!
Our new site brings us our digital front door in line with other triathlon clubs and some of our new web capabilities are not being used by anyone else in NSW.
- A totally new, and mobile optimised website; the homepage is here, no change to the existing address
- A new events and training calendar that;
- can be customised to give each member access to all club training at the touch of a button
- contains details of every session, including location and organiser information
- can be imported to your Google/Outlook/Web calendar
- shows all Balance events (e.g. Bolt & targeted races)
- replaces the previous iteration that is very hard to follow
- is more easily maintained and easier to update
- A news section allowing us to share information in real time and not have to wait for the weekly email, so when we do send emails they can be focussed on key events/updates.
- Additional pages such as an improved club overview, sponsors information and training FAQs
- Has more focus on our members with updated joining information and member verbatim.
We are really interested in your feedback, please have a look around the site and message me if you have any comments or notice something that isn’t quite right.
Thank you so much to Hally from Design Cycle for all the hard work that has been put in to get the website finished.
Your Balance Committee